Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life at the moment

Life is kinda dull right now... So let's see, a lil update on my life.. Well I'm in college now, trying to finish up my associates degree (arghhh it's so frustrating!), and I work full time as well as a babysitter for these two adorable kids. I started last year at the end of the school year n I restart next week.. Not soo excited.. Like the job totally drains me... S yea, still not much of a social life.. N apparently not much of a dating life either.. His guy was interested but then thought about it n couldn't deal with me not being religious.. So that's done. Before it even started.. Then before that I had this guy in California but that didn't last.. So right now, as I am writing I'm in bed still, kinda exhausted.. Not just because I didn't sleep much due to me not feeling well, but also because I have chronic fatigue syndrome.. Basically a fancy way of saying that I'm tired all the time, no energy whatsoever, plus no caffiene in the world can help! Yea, sucks.. Ugh I wish I could get outta this rut of every day life!! Any suggestions? Like there's no will to go on.. Life is so pointless when u got nothing to keep u going.. Ya feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment