Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ARGHHHH!!!!!

ok. seriously! can someones life suck less than mine???? a lil update for my fellow blog followers: 1. i probably did NOT get the nanny job in CT. 2. i got no friends. 3. im bored as hell cuz im stuck in my house 24/7 (hardly go out ANYWHERE!!) 4. no job. 5. no money. 6. no bf :(  i mean im hot n attractive n really nice so how come im single????!?! lifes not fair! so yea anyhoo... thats my life update... in addition things r still crappy wih family.. like im still not on speaking terms with my sis (have nothing 2 do with her or her kids) ...  i just want a good life! is that really 2 much 2 ask???? i want: 1. a bf. 2. friends. 3. a job. 4. money. 5. to get out of my shitty hometown. 6. 2 get married. 7. to have kids.... idk! if u have any ideas or leads about anything on my list please let me know!! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment