Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

teen life

omg! is teenage life always this aggravating?? u cannot even imagine what i went through already and there is probably way more 2 come... but i mean i cant wait cuz i am turning 18 this coming march so then my worst years are practically over... my whole life i have been waiting 4 that day, cuz i am going 2 b an ADULT!!! my plans 4 18 changed though cuz as time went on i think i grew up and realized that some things i wanted r unrealistic. like a few years ago i wanted 2 get the hell out of my house. now i wanna focus on my schooling, and get my doctor degree, dont really care where i live! and as far as marriage is conserned, i dont wanna get married until i finish my degree 2 b a doctor. if i get married then i would want kids. if i have kids then my degree is over! and i really wanna focus on getting a good career...

No comments:

Post a Comment